Sunday 17 June 2012

I'VE LOST MYSELF AGAIN AND I FEEL UNSAFE






Hi guys! I hope you're all doin' fine, and if you have spare time you might like to check out justanotherfashionmagazine ( an interactive digital fashion magazine designed exclusively for tablets around the world ) once again, they featured me in their issue 14.

RETRO COLOR BLOCK BLACK SHIRT - ROMWE, necklace-jaded, oversized round sunnies-jaded, spike bracelet-forever21, gold and black spike bracelet-jaded, black bangles-h&m, lace socks-topshop, boots-forever21

6 comments:

  1. Very cute and adorable! I love it and looking at the rest of your blog your style is soo chic! I am now following you. hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos! stunning outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi your new follower.. love your style :) - wecanpretend... come by the blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Song you quote... So touching!

    ReplyDelete